Monday, November 14, 2011

National Bundt Day


This year I just couldn't resist participating in National Bundt Day, which is tomorrow (November 15). For all bundts wild and wonderful, check out Mary's blog, The Food Librarian.

Ha ha. Check out. That's a librarian joke. (From one librarian to another)


All joking aside, I haven't been in a chocolate mood lately, so I searched for a lemon-flavored bundt. I ended up using Ina Garten's lemon yogurt cake. It has triple-whammy lemony goodness with lemon zest and lemon oil in the cake, lemon syrup drizzled over the hot cake, and a creamy, lemon glaze to finish it off.




In the process, I used up all my lemons. Not to worry, though, because I think the lemons on my tree are just about ready to harvest.



Celebrate National Bundt Day by heading over to Mary's blog to see a terrific selection of delicious cakes.


2 comments:

TeaLady said...

No bundt this year for me, but I am virtually loving all the ones I have been seeing. This one looks fantastic.

Sara said...

Oooh, I love yogurt cake - so moist and delicious! And adding in lemon...this is definitely a recipe I would love! :)