Saturday, October 24, 2009

BB: Blue Cheese Soufflé

I decided to make Ina's Blue Cheese Soufflé for lunch today.

For several reasons:

I'm trying to get caught up with my baking.

I finally got to the grocery story yesterday to restock the kitchen after having been gone.

I love cheese
soufflés.

My daughter doesn't like blue cheese and I do. Since she was at work all day, I could make this and enjoy it and she wouldn't have to suffer.

I made only half a recipe since my
soufflé dish is 6 cups, and, rather than splitting an egg white, I used 3 whites to 2 yolks.

I had my camera ready as it came out of the oven and proceeded to collapse:




It was delicious.

Blue Cheese Soufflé was chosen by Summer of Sexy Apartment. Stop by the Barefoot Bloggers to see more.

3 comments:

Eva said...

Great pics! Impressive you got in there and got pics before it collapsed.

Pamela said...

I've only made 1 souffle and that was the chocolate one for TWD. But this blue cheese one is so delightfully enticing! Yummy.

NKP said...

Lovely souffle! I haven't made one before, just trying to get my courage up. Do I need a special pan?